Your friend just had a baby. You decided to prepare a present for them. Write a letter and say. -congratulate your friend -ask when would be possible for you to visit -ask what present they would like
Dear Neha,
I was very much excited to hear about your healthy baby-girl. I also hope that your health is good.
I was overwhelmed when I heard that the baby is healthy and weight 4 kilos. A very heartily congratulations from my family to yours. I am eager to see you and the baby as soon as I can. I hope that for now you must be discharged from the hospital. I heard that you were shifting to your parent’s home for a peaceful stay. I believe that your parents still live in Bhavnagar. Would you please send me the address of your parent’s home so I could visit you?
It was hard thinking about the gift I want to give you. I came up with the thought of buying you a thing which will be useful for you and the baby rather than a useless one. Do write me what you need.
Heartily blessing to the newborn!
Yours Lovingly,
XYZ
Comments
Post a Comment